Friday 30 November 2007

I am so excited.

I am so excited. I have just heard that I have been accepted onto the course PG Certificate in Supporting the Dyslexic Learner in FE and HE at Middlesex University. The reason why I hadn’t got round to doing any stitching for the last few weeks is because, having no undergraduate degree, I had to write a 2500 word essay as part of the application process. I am really excited – a new career awaits!!
I did start my Christmas shopping on Wednesday, but this is all you get to see for now. No more details for now because, although, as far as I am aware, my family don't read my blog, they might just!


They are just wondering if it will be a white Christmas this year.

1 comment:

Gina said...

Congratulations on being accepted for the course Lesley - fantastic news. Love the picture... what a tease!